Kaun Banega Crorepati is one of the popular reality game shows on television. KBC is the longest running game television realistic show in India. Who Wants the new season will begin on May 9, 2020. So take a look at the list of questions in the KBC enrollment process step by step, 2020 – Kaun Banega Crorepati announced by Amitabh Amitabh Bachan.
Amitabh Bachan has said, Sapno dekhne se koi nai to sakta, usi sapne ko udaan bharne aa raha hu mai, KBC season 12 ka Registration le ke. For update about the show and KBC Registration Question
- The registration will be available on Sonyliv official website and app.
- Install the Sonyliv app and answer the KBC registration questions
- Make sure you provide your accessible contact details. So that the show makers can call you for the next process.
- After filling in these basic details you will need to answer the questions given on the registration form.
The entry form will also include some G questions. If your registration form is selected by the show’s official team, they will call you for further action.
- KBC 2020 eligibility criteria
- Registration and auditions for Sony TV’s Who Wants to Be a Millionaire will be open to candidates aged 18 or over.
- Participants must be residents of India.
- Participants must have valid proof of nationality.
- Interested candidates should agree to all the terms and conditions of Kon Benega Krupti
- Interested candidates need their personal documents